Main Office: 830 STEWART DR STE 277 SUNNYVALE, CA
(Address unpublic, not far Shibuya)
Registered Office: 8 THE GREEN STE B DOVER, DE 19901
What are AICU's strengths?
AICU's strength is that it is a start-up from Digital Hollywood University, which has over 30 years of history in the digital creative field in Japan, and that its CEO is Akihiko Shirai, who has experience in research and development in this field, especially in the international arena of interactive technology and CG and content engineering, such as SIGGRAPH He has experience in research and development in this field, especially in the international arena of interactive technology and CG content engineering, such as SIGGRAPH. The strengths of the company are manifested in the following points.
- International development of Japanese professional IP: AICU's mission is to develop Japanese professional IP such as manga, anime, and games on a global scale. This allows us to credibly promote the unique cultural values of Japan to the international market.
- Advanced Technology Research and Innovation: AICU is involved in advanced research in VR, VTuber, Metaverse, and HCI (Human Computer Interaction) and has been driving innovation in these areas.
- AIDX (AI-driven user experience) development: AICU is actively developing technologies and filing patents with a focus on the application of AI technologies to enhance the user experience.
- Online media and community management: AICU operates the online media [AICU Media](https://note.com/aicu), and also focuses on open community management to support AI creators.
- We are also actively involved in the development of workshops for companies and B2B (business-to-business) solutions. Generative AI and Metaverse R&D requires the proactive involvement of people in the last mile, not just IT technology, and we have a number of methodologies, media, and materials available for this purpose.
These strengths form the foundation of AICU's vision of "creating people who create.
Furthermore, we are in the process of leveraging these know-how and achievements to build cooperative relationships with clients and partners to create new value. Would you like to be a member of this team?
Do you have plan to fund raising?
Yes, we are in the seed round. Please have contact to our CFO - Koji Tokuda (email@example.com).